HUMILITY and SUICIDE

HUMILITY and SUICIDE
Bose Olubo Adegeye
19/08/22

Anytime I hear someone commit suicide, hmmm, I think about myself, me, Bose Olubo, long time before I became Adegeye, I concluded I am one of the most humble person on earth.

Humility and Suicide are two opposite ends.

As young as I am, second to the last in my family, In a little above average family,  before the death of my father, we later became a little below average until we graduated and mummy started to 'gbadun'

No one can guess what I have gone through in life.

People that are aware find it difficult to believe whenever they see me overcame and they cover their surprise with happiness for me or wonder, for those who doesn't truely like me.
Those that are close to me can testify to this

My people, I have really had it, low, I mean lowest, situation when I needed to hide from people, not because I am owning them, but only because of the situation I find myself.

After attaining certain level, which was a little above my mates, and a feel of security sets in, in my late 20s and early 30s, suddenly this started getting funny, business, house, marriage, career, even health, everything was going the other direction (gbogbo re wa bami bi ikunle ba aro)

Humility helped me at all time
Humility and moderation were the only two things I was left with.

Humility, within me, telling myself, there are other people going through same or worse,
Humility, within me, not feeling to big and saying why me?
Humility, within me to adapt, accept current situation and plan for an escape
Humility, within me, to talk to God about the present situation as if God is not aware of it.

Today when you see me always happy, and thankful, it's not because I have it all, it's because everyone of those things that matters so much then does not, anymore

Now the one I worry less about, Health, is the one that matters most now, followed by family, business, and every other things follows at my capability

Now, atimes, I just decided to greet myself, 'Bose, Pele Ku ise, you have really tried for yourself'

 Let's be humble and stop expecting too much from ourself

Appreciate your efforts in making the right decision even when it did not yield much.
Let encourage self as we move around trying to make ends meet, pass exams, get promotion, relocation, getting married, getting job, changing business, travelling abroad, while we still look after our health and children.

As soon as we start doing this, then there wouldn't be any reason for Suicide
Suicidal thoughts come in when you feel or think "WHY ME"
Yes, why not you, others are passing through worse situation.

In all situation, 
let's STOP
Let's THINK
Let's COUNT
Then 
You will know you are still BETTER
Then
You will path yourself at the back
And say
I Am STRONG
I DEY TRY
E GO BETTER

Suicide is not for ME

Suicide in not an option

Talk to GOD

Talk to SOMEONE

Talk to ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of ANGER on HEALTH

Re-INTRODUCING BOSE OLUBO Adegeye

Rest On, Booda Ojo