Bose Olubo Adegeye 05/11/22 Heaven gain Ifeanyi Adeleke (innocent soul) I have been sick on bed since Tuesday 1st of November If you know me well, I have never be sick for more than 24 hours. This happened once in 1989, when we lost Seun, the only male amongst my siblings. The news of ifeanyi Adelekes death broker me shattered. How How can this happen How long did they not notice the disappearance of ifeanyi How long did he spend struggling for his life I am not related to the Adeleke family. I cannot even since along davido, buna boy, wiz kid songs, the way I will do to the likes of Betty wright, Onyeka Owenu, Phil Collins, Kenny Rogers, Sunny Ade, Ayinde Barrister, Tina Tuna, and even Oliver D coke, I am old school already. The love I have for davido can not be explained, my family knows. Fee years back, I dreamt of davido, seeing myself all the time as his sister, (imagine from where to where) after several years I was advice to contact him, I made a mov...
Multi talented Bose Olubo Adegeye is officially 55. Today 20th February marks another birthday of the mother of three. Singer, actress and a naturopathic doctor is excited and cannot wait for another 9 hours difference of California to Lagos to celebrate her birthday. Bose Olubo Adegeye on holiday at the United States of America, as a lover of God was in church in LA today thanking God for another year. Some of her friends and close associates in LA will be treated to a small get-together. First to call and pray is her "oko ori mi, oko aya mi" as she foundly call her husband, king Sunday Ade. Friends and family are already celebrating her. Naija celebration will have to wait till I arrive Naija soon, says Dr Mrs Boseolubo Adegeye Happy birthday to you our pride. (C) Loud Pen
Re-INTRODUCING BOSE OLUBO Adegeye Bose Olubo is a Nollywood actress that graced our screens for many years. Most people don't know that she's now a qualified Naturopathic Doctor trained both at the university of Lagos and Kingdom University in USA After her Diploma in Computer Science from Yaba College of Technology in the early 90s, she ventures into entertainment, 3 musical albums and 17 movies in 30 years with our popular TV show, Bose Olubo Show is definitely an achievement She started on her new career path at the age of 47 Now at 54, she has achieved a lot in the medical sector with a modern Clinic and Lab My venture into medicine is a call from God, she says She is presently doing her masters program in the United States of America at 54 going 55 Never say never, if you are met with a brick wall, break it and move ahead If you are in a comfort zone, think beyond the box No time is too late to START No age is too old to LEARN Define yourself with achievement ...
Comments
Post a Comment